Forums
[Pathfinder Society] GM Shared Prep :: Forums :: Season 9 :: 9-20 Fury of the Final Blade
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   

Licidy's prep material

Author Post
licidy
Mon May 21 2018, 01:42PM Print View
Registered Member #1157
Here is my initial prep material for this scenario. These are hand-outs and trackers that should be good for convention use as well as regular runs. Handouts include responses from the Venture captain during opening Q&A to help save your voice and re-reading material for the table, every magic item that could be used in a later combat described, and the opening knowledges. Trackers for the investigative act, and some additional information related to detect spells so you don't have to go looking them up.
9-20_fury_of_the_final_blade_handouts_and_trackers.pdf
licidy
Mon May 21 2018, 07:11PM
Registered Member #1157
custom cards for initiative and special things the GM will need to know about the characters at the table. For a convention, I suggest printing and laminating a few and use them with wet erase markers, or you can have a stack of papers for recycling after :-p
9-20_character_info_cards.pdf
licidy
Tue May 22 2018, 04:44PM
Registered Member #1157
Here are the stat blocks for the encounters.

If you cut the pages in half & staple a full creature together, then the stat blocks can be stacked with the PC Information cards to form an Initiative stack ^_^

I have highlighted activated abilities and situational bonuses that I feel will be most relevant for a GM.
9-20_statblocks_tier_7-8.docx
9-20_statblocks_tier_10-11.docx

Moderators: Pirate Rob, GmPrep, Andi, pfsshardprep

Jump:     Back to top