Forums
[Pathfinder Society] GM Shared Prep :: Forums :: Quests :: Honor's Echo
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   

Missing Stats

Author Post
kvid
Thu Oct 19 2017, 05:24AM Print View
Registered Member #662
While they give you the missing stats at the end, they do ask that you adjust them based on the scenario. These stats have already been adjusted, names have replaced the titles, and tactics have been added. Just something to save time.
s08-q1_honors_echo_-_missing_stats_adjusted.pdf

Moderators: Pirate Rob, GmPrep, Andi, pfsshardprep

Jump:     Back to top

Powered by e107 Forum System
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

kvid
14 Nov : 18:15
@Pirate Rob, I will definitely try to remember that.

Pirate Rob
05 Nov : 19:26
Hey everybody, I've had to delete a large number of maps this last week. Please familiarize yourself with https://paizo.com/community/communityuse before posting.

Pirate Rob
24 Oct : 15:02
That "someone" is me. As a note I only read the chatbox very irregularly. The email listed on the Read Me page is a much more reliable way of getting a hold of me.

kvid
12 Oct : 03:48
Could someone please add a category for "We Be 5uper Goblins" and rename "We Be Goblins Four" to "We B4 Goblins". That'd be greatly appreciated.

ChronoNinja
28 Sep : 08:44
Added a Playtest Reporting Sheet to the "Other" forum under 2E playtest.

KApperson
08 Aug : 14:55
Uploaded PF Playtest materials!

Pirate Rob
26 Jul : 14:05
Hey everybody. please remember that we're specifically excluded from using Paizo's art (unless it appears in a blog)

BretI
20 Jul : 10:10
New artwork by HMM for Skittermander miniatures posted into the Skitter Shot area.

TheBigBlueFrog
18 Jul : 13:22
I used several resources from this site to run Shrine of the Sacred Tempest this weekend, and it was so helpful. Thank you all.

CanisDirus
04 Jun : 02:26
As always, we are in your debt for continuing to manage this site, Rob! Thank you!!

Open Game License

e107.v4 theme by jalist