Forums
[Pathfinder Society] GM Shared Prep :: Forums :: Season 5 :: 5-09 The Traitor's Lodge
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   

Valais Durant and Koth Vaul Audio Files

Author Post
CanisDirus
Tue Jun 06 2017, 11:27PM Print View
Registered Member #170
For your listening pleasure (or just to laugh at me - either is cool) - here are voice recordings one of my local GMs and I did to intersperse with Valais' briefing for the PCs who don't murderhobo her, and KV's speech when the PCs find the Glabrezu statuette.

These are re-recorded and cleaned up from the last time I tried to do audio files for this, thanks to my learning some of the software I use a bit better. Enjoy!
valais_durant_and_koth_vaul_audio_files.zip

Moderators: Pirate Rob, GmPrep, Andi, pfsshardprep

Jump:     Back to top

Powered by e107 Forum System
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

CanisDirus
26 Mar : 07:02
Randomly found an amazing website to calculate augment/adjusted summon monster stats. I put the link to it on the PFS - "Other" board.

Pirate Rob
08 Mar : 03:14
Yup, Bits removed

Terminalmancer
08 Mar : 01:27
Unfortunately, Nomadical, we're not allowed to include official art here--even if you've done something to transform it, by cutting it up into sheets or photoshopping out markers that have been flattened in. Paizo gets really unhappy when we do that!

Nomadical
07 Mar : 16:05
Submitted my first scenario aid. It's a doozy! Printable pdf of the Green Market map broken down into 15 pages.

Ian
24 Feb : 02:00
Posted my first set of prep for 9-05 Call of the Copper Gate. Hopefully it encourages some more folks to run this challenging and very cool scenario. Feedback is welcome.

CanisDirus
24 Feb : 01:16
Created some "blessing tokens" for #9-12

Silbeg
20 Feb : 12:15
New Aid Token added to The Solstice Scar thread!

Pirate Rob
08 Feb : 03:14
Swapped titles for SF 8/9

dkmuldoon
28 Jan : 00:52
SFS 1-08 and SFS 1-09 are listed incorrectly. They were switched in the release schedule, so Sanctuary of Drowned Delight is now 1-08, and Live Exploration Extreme! is now 1-09

JohannVonUlm
07 Jan : 17:01
Posted my first two files in SFS 1-4 "Cries" and 1-5 "Mandate". I'd appreciate feedback.

Open Game License

e107.v4 theme by jalist