Forums
[Pathfinder Society] GM Shared Prep :: Forums :: Pathfinder Society Academy
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   

PSA materials

Author Post
BretI
Tue May 23 2017, 04:46PM Print View
Registered Member #1358
I'm preparing for PaizoCon 2017 and here are the materials I've put together.

Note that since I tend to use electronic media, I don't worry about how many pages my documents are.

Overview of PSA sessions.

PSA Beginner
PSA Advanced
PSA Transitional

Note that the links above are in the correct order. Transitional is the transition between Beginner's Box and the regular Pathfinder rules from the Core Rule Book.
BretI
Fri Aug 11 2017, 12:38AM
Registered Member #1358
I have updated the files above based on the GenCon 2017 version of the PSA materials.
BgHurt
Thu Aug 31 2017, 04:44PM
Registered Member #1448
I am super interested in the PSA path for my children and their friends, I have read through your stuff on here but am missing where to get the zip and the Angel’s Flight stuff. Maybe it’s not released, which I understand. But if it is available somewhere that would be great.

I also spoke to a few people at Gencon and understand it’s all coming soon. Just checking.
BretI
Thu Jul 26 2018, 04:14PM
Registered Member #1358
Sorry, I didn’t see your message until now BgHurt.

I was a volunteer at PaizoCon 2017 running Pathfinder Society Academy and also have helped volunteers at GenCon prepare. As a volunteer, the PSA package was made available to me.

I do not know how someone gets it if they aren’t volunteering at the convention. I would suggest you inquire with Customer Support at Paizo. Although they may not be the correct people, hopefully they can direct you to the correct people.

Moderators: Pirate Rob, GmPrep, Andi, pfsshardprep

Jump:     Back to top