[Pathfinder Society] GM Shared Prep :: Forums :: Quests :: Phantom Phenomena
Phantom Phenomena Forum
  Thread Starter Replies Views Latest Post
NPC Spells, Handouts, and Hallucinations
werebuffalo
Wed May 18 2016, 11:14PM
None 606 -

Jump to forum:     Back to top

This forum is moderated by: Pirate Rob, GmPrep, Andi, pfsshardprep 1 user is browsing this forum at the moment (0 members, 1 guest)
New Posts New posts No New Posts No new posts Sticky Thread Sticky Announcement Thread Announcement
New Posts on Popular Thread New posts [popular] No New Posts on Popular Thread No new posts [popular] Closed Sticky Thread Sticky/Closed Closed Thread Closed thread
You cannot start new threads - You cannot post replies - You cannot edit your posts

Powered by e107 Forum System
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

Ian
24 Feb : 02:00
Posted my first set of prep for 9-05 Call of the Copper Gate. Hopefully it encourages some more folks to run this challenging and very cool scenario. Feedback is welcome.

CanisDirus
24 Feb : 01:16
Created some "blessing tokens" for #9-12

Silbeg
20 Feb : 12:15
New Aid Token added to The Solstice Scar thread!

Pirate Rob
08 Feb : 03:14
Swapped titles for SF 8/9

dkmuldoon
28 Jan : 00:52
SFS 1-08 and SFS 1-09 are listed incorrectly. They were switched in the release schedule, so Sanctuary of Drowned Delight is now 1-08, and Live Exploration Extreme! is now 1-09

JohannVonUlm
07 Jan : 17:01
Posted my first two files in SFS 1-4 "Cries" and 1-5 "Mandate". I'd appreciate feedback.

CanisDirus
16 Dec : 02:36
Gary - If you're having trouble, I'd upload it as a new thread and then flag the old one for deletion.

Gary
07 Dec : 23:34
I need to upload a new starship combat matrix. How do I go about doing that?

TheMaskedFerret
06 Dec : 12:42
Updated low level starship role sheets that include the recent FAQ changes in the SFS Quest 01: Into The Unknown forum.

Silbeg
06 Nov : 13:11
Not a problem, @Pirate Rob.

I have a couple of tweaks to add to my cheat sheets, now that I have run the game!

Open Game License

e107.v4 theme by jalist