[Pathfinder Society] GM Shared Prep
[Pathfinder Society] GM Shared Prep :: Forums :: Season 4 :: 4-17 Tower of the Ironwood Watch
4-17 Tower of the Ironwood Watch Forum
  Thread Starter Replies Views Latest Post
stats
marroon69
Sun Sep 27 2015, 09:21AM
None 985 -
stats
marroon69
Sun Sep 27 2015, 09:21AM
None 671 -

Jump to forum:     Back to top

This forum is moderated by: Pirate Rob, GmPrep, Andi, pfsshardprep 1 user is browsing this forum at the moment (0 members, 1 guest)
New Posts New posts No New Posts No new posts Sticky Thread Sticky Announcement Thread Announcement
New Posts on Popular Thread New posts [popular] No New Posts on Popular Thread No new posts [popular] Closed Sticky Thread Sticky/Closed Closed Thread Closed thread
You cannot start new threads - You cannot post replies - You cannot edit your posts

Powered by e107 Forum System
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

Kevin Willis
15 May : 22:44
I'm assuming standard users can't create subforums... can we get some added for the recent SFS scenarios? I have some prep to upload...

Rigby
14 May : 12:24
Uploaded comprehensive prep for Iron Gods - Fires of Creation

Pirate Rob
24 Apr : 17:53
Added Heroes of Highdelve to the Module section.

Hmm
19 Apr : 12:29
Sorry. "Heroes for Highdelve"

Hmm
19 Apr : 12:28
Is there a listing for Heroes of Highdelve? I have prep that I might be able to share.

CanisDirus
26 Mar : 07:02
Randomly found an amazing website to calculate augment/adjusted summon monster stats. I put the link to it on the PFS - "Other" board.

Pirate Rob
08 Mar : 03:14
Yup, Bits removed

Terminalmancer
08 Mar : 01:27
Unfortunately, Nomadical, we're not allowed to include official art here--even if you've done something to transform it, by cutting it up into sheets or photoshopping out markers that have been flattened in. Paizo gets really unhappy when we do that!

Nomadical
07 Mar : 16:05
Submitted my first scenario aid. It's a doozy! Printable pdf of the Green Market map broken down into 15 pages.

Ian
24 Feb : 02:00
Posted my first set of prep for 9-05 Call of the Copper Gate. Hopefully it encourages some more folks to run this challenging and very cool scenario. Feedback is welcome.

Open Game License

e107.v4 theme by jalist